Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm a Dummy Addict - The Mother or the Child?



Why just have one dummy when you could have 2 in your mouth! She acutally even tried 3, but it wouldn't stay in.

So it is just me, or do you allow your 3rd (or more if you have em) to hold onto that dummy way too long. I think it is just all the noise around me, that if she likes her dummy, I am gonna stick it in her mouth, so one less noise in the house...

well that worked when she was little, but now she can cry, talk, beg etc all while the dummy is in her mouth. She is becomming very talented with that little ball of silicone. The reason we have so many was that she was constantly losing them (pulling them out of her mouth and abandoning them if she saw something more interesting to stick in there.) But now she's got them all.

Well they can stay for a little while longer... I needed them to FINALLY stop feeding her last week! YAY for me! She still gets a little upset sometimes, but she is doing so well - and I feel FREE!! This body is a no go zone... whoopppeeeee!!
Might have to start the old trick of cutting a small hole in the dummy?

2 comments:

Janell said...

Love the picture! Ezrie is by my and she said "that's a cool baby!" =) My nephew had to take naps with three at once - two to hold and one to have in mouth.

This Girl loves to Talk said...

yeah she is starting to do that too, if i am holding her in my arms and we walk past the spot I try to keep all the dummies in (so that i know where they are) she makes a eee eee eee noise pointing at them, and then she walks around holding some in her hands!! kids man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...