Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I think my pram is gonna break!


This was from last week - it was a bad morning- despite the smiles in this photo. Kalani had a twisted ankle, Anika was just plain GRUMPY! - and Gabrielle was more than happy to climb out of her seat numerous times. They swapped positions a number of times and I even carried a few of them on my back.

Why is it that the child you want to ride in the pram doesn't want to, and the children you don't want to ride in the pram do? That is the nature of everything parenting?

2 comments:

Jan said...

That looks way uncomfortable, but at the same time, a lot of fun for those 2. Those were the days.

The Donald said...

I better not let me girls see this picture, or they will want to try that out.

I found your blog thru Jan's blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...