Monday, May 5, 2008

Memory Monday


What is your favourite thing to do in the Summertime?

I love swimming.... Shame I can't swim very well... but now that I have kids that doesn't really matter, as I am just either in the shallows with them, or holding/watching them in the deep water, so I am not really moving very fast anyway. I might love going swimming even more when I don't have little people attempting to rip my swimmers off, pushing me, clinging to me, bomb diving on me etc etc. I love going to the beach/looking at the beach (don't enjoy the sand factor though very much)

Our other favourite thing is summer fruit. My girls favourites are Mangoes, Nectarines, Peaches, Plums, Blueberries, Cherries, Watermelon etc etc... we eat fruit all summer long and love our Christmas breakfast of Assorted fruits with Toblerone Chocolate Dip... MMMMMMM>>

And I also love airconditioning and wish my house had some, as our house is VERY HOT in summer.... phewwwww... all that sweating....

2 comments:

Jan said...

Mine is not swimming because I am semi scared of the water. But I love to go to the ocean. A lot. I guess it would be the carefree time with my daughter. Not rushing to get her off to school. Gardening this year is a must to like. We are going big. I also love to go visit parks and sites and things too. Bike riding is way fun with the fam. Enjoy its coming.

This Girl loves to Talk said...

unfortunately not for us... winter is coming :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...