Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Project

I found this chair skeleton on the side of the road on my street being given away. It looked in too good a condition to pass up. I dragged that heavy thing over my head up the road (once again having no car does pose a problem sometimes) but I made it home - just ;)

My darling husband and kids fixed up/made a base for the bottom of it a few weekends ago. This weekend we painted and put it all together and found cushions around the house to put on it. *note it takes FOREVER to do something if you let your kids help*


Very proud of our old/new to us chair. We have been wanting something for the front varandah for a while so now we will actually sit out there!! and best of all it cost "NOTHING"

3 comments:

Janell said...

Free is awesome - this is very cute!

chelle said...

Great Find! Love that you carried it home over your head. You are the gal! Yes, it does take longer when the kids help, but it is so much more fun. Great job mom. You are the best. m

mayaluna said...

wonderful post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...