Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hair today... Gone Tomorrow

The hairy beasts have been tamed!! We all went and got a haircut yesterday! A wonderful girl from church is a hairdresser.. and she is soo good :) and cheap :)

My girls have been growing their hair for a long time.. they wanted to reach their bottoms... well they were 1/2 of the way there.. but the time had come.. Mum had had enough!!

Before (they roughed it up a bit for this photo)


Miss K before


and after


Miss A before


and after


Me before


Me after


yeah yeah I know.. mine didn't change much.. she just thinned it out for me.. she took ALOT out actually, I really wanted to chop it all off (but in ode to my husband who is begging me to have long hair for a while I left it longish - I seem to cut my hair short, grow it, cut it, grow it, cut it (in two year cycles.. hey I'm a cheap wife.. I only cut my hair yearly or 2 yearly ;)

You should have seen the pile of hair when we left!! looked like a dead animal in the corner!! The girls did want to save it to make a wig for daddy.. but I made them leave it all behind :)

9 comments:

Calamity Cookie said...

Miss K looks good with short hair. Miss A looks totally different and super cute with the fringe. Having their hair short for summer is a good idea, easier to manage.

Your hair looks good with it thinned out with the length still. This is what I had done with my hair about a month ago.

Jan said...

It all looks so great. Beautiful people down there.

Cowan Family said...

You all look gorgeous! I especially liked Miss A's new do - very cute. There's nothing like a haircut - enjoy....

Sars life said...

I love Miss K's little curl. And Miss A's is a different girl altogether. Very cute. Sarah W

Zanabelle said...

I LOVE Anika's hair! It's so cute!!

Carli said...

WOW - Miss A looks like a completely different person - and I can really tell YOU got pretty new layers too :)

Got the stamps off ebay - just keep a look-out for bulk lots and you can get them really cheap.

Sarah said...

the fringe is great on Miss A - and yours looks stunning Bobbie. Nice layers.

I see Sarah signed Sarah w, and I know it must be very confusing for you ... so ...

Sarah v!!!

chelle said...

I like all the cuts. You guys are so cute and beautiful. I am impressed you remembered to take the before photos! I usually forget until it is too late. M

Pauline Perh said...

Hi 5! I like to keep my hair long then cut it real short too, so I cut my hair about once a year too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...