Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cafe Capers

Our End of Term visit to a cafe with hot chocolate and Chocolate Fudge Cake and even Grandma joined us!

We made a mess, we are still working on our Cafe Manners, we talked too loudly about all the exciting things they have done in the first half of school, we talked with our hands and got very animated, there was crying from the tired/overwrought 2 year old... I think we left just in time before we got kicked out :) But a deserved treat for the girls who aced their report cards!!







And somehow I ended up with the babychino (just the milk froth) and my passionfruit citris tart stolen... hmmmmm... my diet secret - have kids :)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

I loved this post term event. It was hard for us to go to cafe's in the early years but as the grades go up, their age goes up, so do the manners, the conversation, the excitement and oh......the bill!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...