Monday, November 9, 2009

Second Day of Christmas



My true love gave to me...

An Angel for me Tree...

My wonderful friend Ursula taught me how to make these. So with supplies from her the girls made these angels. I had acutally bought them for me to make but was surprised when the girls basically made them all and all I had to do was loop the wire over.

The girls want to give them to their school and primary teachers for end of year gifts. I think that is a lovely idea! Now I need to buy more for me to have some.

Thread beads onto a earring wire/head pin in this order.
.... small bead, larger oval bead, 2 crystals, round bead, bead cap, small bead ......
then turn remaining wire into a loop to secure, attach string - hang and enjoy

Miss G likes to wear hers as a bracelet.

1 comment:

Sars life said...

I love them. Would they act as light catchers?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...