Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Fortune

The local public telephone box

For an afterschool activity we wrote some loving messages on heart post it notes.

The two older girls were then allowed to go around the local area and leave little messages where they might give people a smile. I gave them a camera so they could take photos of places they left a message. I said try not to draw too much attention to yourselves.

So much fun - like secret agents.


We have done this before but the same way Nie Nie did here at her post Read Me Happy Fortunes  I loved her idea so much. Leaving happy little messages around town is so much fun. Go and try it.
You are loved

This one cracked me up! On the road crossing button!

2 comments:

Montserrat said...

I'd forgotten I had this filed away to try with my girls. Thanks so much for the reminder!!

Just ME said...

What a fun idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...