Friday, August 15, 2014

EKKA 2014

Because it's tradition. Because they wait in anticipation. But mainly because of family.

 















Last year we made a little stop motion video of our trip to the Ekka which required me to take like a bajillion photos. This year I decided to enjoy the day and put the camera away.
Still got a few photos but it was nice to not worry.

Ekka Highlights from the family:
The fireworks show was pretty amazing. Probably the best I've ever seen.
Lasers, kites, fireworks coming off people. The works.
My Little pony showbag
Dr Showbag
Hamster like Water balls Ride
Unlimited Rides Band for my thrill seeker who tried EVERY RIDE.
Food. Lots of Food. "Only I come for the food mother"
Horse Heads.

The End. Tired and OUT OF MONEY.


Past blogs about our trips to the EKKA.

2012
2011

2010
2008

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...