Sunday, November 16, 2014

FHE Lesson {Gratitude for our Bodies}


 

Some lessons on Gratitude for the month of November.
This lesson inspired by Your gifts from Heavenly Father pg 6 October 2014 Friend Magazine

 
 
 



 
 

Opening Prayer:

Lesson:

This month we are talking about Gratitude.
What are some things you are grateful for?

One of the things we should be most grateful for is our Body! Our bodies are strong, our bodies help us, our bodies work hard all day long. With our bodies we can do so many things!

List or draw answers to the following Questions:

Things I can do with my spirit:
Practice listening to/feeling the Holy Ghost
Sharing Testimony

Things I can do with my body:
Run, jump, swim, skip, walk, work, chores, see, smell, eat, serve others

Things I can do with my brain:
Think, Learn, read, work out puzzles, make good choices

Things I can do with others:
Listen to them, make them smile, play, serve
 

Things other people see in me:
Give each other compliments on their strengths

Something I would like to improve:
 
 
 
 
Closing Prayer:
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...