Thursday, August 19, 2010

Timepiece


Its Karma

I've been thinking about getting a watch.

I haven't worn a watch in over 5 years I think

I don't have a mobile phone either, so I often walk around 'timeless'

Lucky I don't go far, or loose track of time too easily.

I am home most of the time, and there are clocks on the walls ;)

So is it TIME for me to join the land of the time wearing?


So I have been thinking about it and guess what?

I won a watch in a lucky dip! Along with a pair of those toe socks!! lol

Put it out to the universe.. and it will come!


Now is the getting used to it. It feels weird. Its a pretty funky bangle one.

Along with the fact that if I made it this far without a watch do I really need one?

I have been known to sneek glances at strangers watches, or stop someone to ask the time.


And what did the Mr say?

Another piece of MIC that will break in no time!!

1 comment:

Just ME said...

Oh my heck! How have you survived for so long without a watch. I HAVE to know the time at all times!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...