Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am LIKE.... so like FAMOUS... Yeah...


So after being asked to source the Family Home Evening ideas, I got talking to lovely Natalie from Natalie's FHE spot I noticed she hadn't posted in a year and told her I just forward on her site to some people in Australia and could she do some more posts? Turns out she goes to university and has a child, and is moving etc etc and hasn't had time. But since General Church Training and Conference she said many talks said how important FHE is and that she needs to get back on the bandwagon...

And what does this have to do with me? She has asked ME! to do some guest posts on her Family Home Evening Blog . I felt like so famous... like someone wants me to write on their blog!! WOW! So please support us with some of your ideas, and feel free to comment - My new mantra - I LOVE FAMILY HOME EVENING!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean we're famous by association?!! You'll do a great job Bobbie, you're so creative. I'll be reading with interest.
Sarah

Jan said...

Wow. Send me your autograph and I can sell it on ebay and make millions. It is a great idea though. Love the new mantra.

mrstamu said...

Hey! I was just on her site last night! Doing an FHE exchange group at church and I am Oh, a month late on mine! I am just not big on creative juices and children activities, I don't know how to do it. So tough to be crafty for a non crafty person ; ) Still trying, I've got great material for a 20-40 min Sac Mtg talk though!! Ha ha ah ha ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...