Monday, May 19, 2008

Memory Monday


after reading this love post by My happy little life... I too got nostalgic and ran off to find some photos of my dear husband and me....

I am going to steal Kelly's last line
".....I would do anything to re-live the month that followed this picture. the butterflies, first kisses, late nights talking.... it was the beginning of my happy little life." This is exactly how I feel.

There aren't too many photos of my husband and I dating because we only dated less than a month before we got engaged, and married 3 months after that... gee life before digital cameras..... so these are photo's of a photo so I apologise for the quality!


this is what you look like when proposed to at Midnight!!
VERY EXCITED and UNABLE TO SLEEP!

3 comments:

Carolyn Adams said...

Cute pictures! You can totally tell how excited you are in the last one.

Janell said...

very cute and exciting!

Jan said...

So very cute Bobbi. Loved this idea for sure. And the new header and all, very professional like Frumpy. I am so boring I guess. Take care and loved this memory pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...