Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 12 - 12 day walk with Christ


What is the pure love of Christ?
Read: Moroni 7:40-48, 1 Corinthians 13:1-8,13
Have I felt a greater love for my Saviour as I've studied the scriptures? Have I felt His love? Can I commit myself to live each day as He would?

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity

But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.

Thanks for joining me on the 12 days. I hope it has added another dimension to your holiday celebrations. I am glad that I had the opportunity for some reflecting during this busy season.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Even though I haven't been commenting, I have kept up with your walk. It really is amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...