Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 8-12 day walk with Christ


How is the Lord my light?
Read 2 Nephi 4:15-35, Helaman 5:12, D&C 84:43-47
This week I will try to make decisions on the basis "what would Jesus do if He were here?"

A favourite scripture of many people would be the first one listed sometimes known as Nephi's Psalm. Someone who was close to perfect feeling like they are a wretched man. I love after his agony he says "Awake, my soul! No longer droop in sin..Rejoice"

and this is my favourite part of the third scripture
For the word of the Lord is truth, and whatsoever is truth is light, and whatsoever is light is Spirit, even the Spirit of Jesus Christ. And the Spirit giveth light to every man that cometh into the world; and the Spirit enlighteneth every man through the world, that hearkeneth to the voice of the Spirit. And every one that hearkeneth to the voice of the Spirit cometh unto God, even the Father.

I love how it is sort of a flow chart- this leads to this leads to this and that EVERY man has the spirit/light of Christ. I hope that I may be able to have mine shine more brightly each day my whole life

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...