Thursday, August 11, 2011

Email Month



Oh you so want to know what The Mr said in return to my flirty first email of 'lets get married' don't you?

Well tonight I was sorting through the hundred pages looking for snippets to share and guess what?

I found it! His reply's are there, just in severely messed up order.

So for a refresher here's what I said:


From: This girl loves to Talk
Sent:Thursday 13 August 1998 9:27
To: The Mr@bit.net.au
Subject: hey babe

hey hey hey
How's things going? Well I thought I would try out your email address..... but I don't have anything to say.... except.....
Let's not go to convention... Let's get married instead....

xxThis girl loves to talk :) :)

From: The Mr
Sent: Thursday 13 August 1998 9:49
To: Thisgirllovestotalk@student.qut.edu.au
Subject: RE: hey babe


HA! You wish girl...... hang on, if marrying someone means that I don't have to plan the budget for convention and can get me off the committee and therefore remove all blame from myself if the convention is a flop.... I'll meet you at the altar... :-)

Now that you have sent me an email I can correctly add your name to my email address book.

Have you seen the pictures of you on Michaels wall? There is a really good close up one of you. I was thinking of pinching it for myself. Cause its a great picture of course!

Are you able to look at the YSA convention website? I helped build it and would appreciate your thoughts on it

The Mr.


....................................................

From: This girl loves to Talk
Sent: Friday 21st August 1998 2:08
To: TheMr@bit.net.au
Subject: Hey good lookin'

My little sweetums, hows things?

I did finally get into the YSA home page, I must say I was quite impressed and in awe of your expertise and knowledge for it is a fantastic home page... be proud of your endless hours of work!!! How's your ego now? Feeling better? Well that's my job done for today, to make all living human beings feel good about themselves. And if The Mr feels happy, then I feel fulfilled.....
Catch ya round.....

This girl loves to talk


From: The Mr
Sent: Friday 21 August 1998 15:18
To: Thisgirllovestotalk@student.qut.edu.au
Subject: RE: hey good lookin'

Do what needs to be done today :)
You made my day.

Virtually yours

The Mr


.................................................


From:This girl loves to talk
Sent: Thursday 3 September 1998 9:45
Subject: mmmmmmmm

Hey good lookin'
Hope your having a wonderful day at work...
Keep smiling :) :) :)
For I will be smiling just at the thought of you!!


This girl loves to talk

PS I had all my hair cut off, see if you can recognize me at the boat cruise! hee hee



From: The MR
Sent: Thursday 3 September 1998 10:21
To:Thisgirllovestotalk@student.qut.edu
Subject:RE: mmmmm


I'll love you no matter what you do to your hair. I mean hey whats hair ever done to me? :)
Are we all meeting somewhere beforehand then travelling to the boat?

Virtually yours

The MR


.........................................................


I think that's enough for this week. Can only have so much ridiculous flirty emails between people who just became friends.  I've got a really good one to share next week. Another pyschic moment for me. I totally predict something that came true! Oh and I think I'll have to start signing my emails to The MR with 'virtually yours' again. I love how he started saying that in his second email to me!!

So cute!


2 comments:

Just ME said...

I can't believe how flirty these are?! No wonder you were engaged so quickly. A real case of "love at first sight" huh?!

Shinobu said...

soooo cute!!! I giggle just the same reading the flirty emails and skype chats between my husband and me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...