Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I <3 Peanut Butter













Gabrielles favourite food is Peanut Butter. She is just learning to talk so all I hear half the day is "Bah, Bah, Bah" which I had no idea what it meant at first until one day I had the cupboard open she pushed a chair over and got out the peanut butter.
Oh - Bah - Peanut Butter!
She eats it on a spoon, with her fingers (if she gets the jar while I am not looking) on sandwhiches, loves it on pieces of apple, spreads it all over the floor, bench, walls etc. She eats it numerous times throughout the day. Today I snapped these pictures of her at 6am in the morning!
When I cooked the Valentines cookies for the Girls classes I was worried as one class in a Nut free class due to a girl who has a severe allergy esp if she has peanut butter or touches it, or if she rubbed it in her eyes or something. So after I made the cookies and dropped them to school I was worried because of Gabrielle she might have left traces of peanut butter on the kitchen bench or something... what if it were on some of the cookies?? Well there were no emergencies so I assume that didn't happen!
She doesn't eat too much else, so I am hoping there are enough nutrients in peanut butter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...