Thursday, February 14, 2008

True Love on Valentines


As Ken and I celebrate our anniversary the week before Valentines, we never really celebrate Valentines... anyway isnt it just propaganda for the shops to make money.. and I would kill ken if he spent $50 on a dozen roses which you can pick up before or after valentines for $15!! crazy..

So imagine my surprise when I hear my little angels at 6am (!!) discussing what they are going to make me for breakfast in bed. It is valentines and we love mum... lets make her breakfast. Maybe all my guilt talk last night worked! (Everytime they whinged about something, or accidently bumped me I did well to remind them that I had a SORE foot!!) Well I hate breakfast in bed so I begged for it to be Breakfast on the recliner, thats almost like laying down isn't it??

I won!! Look at my wonderful Cheerios, heart cookie and juice....

1 comment:

Janell said...

THAT is something I look forward to. Let the brainwashing begin ....!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...