Thursday, May 22, 2008

Felt Necklaces


Inspiration for this idea came from Wondertime and I thought it would be fun, since I have girls and lots of felt around the place.

I precut the flowers, leaves and straws. Last night using big wool needles they threaded them through and made lovely necklaces - which apparently they are going to wear to church on Sunday!!

I think it was a good activity for using fine motor skills and the girls were pretty good - but we need to do more threading activities. If you have sons, I am sure you could come up with a masculine version as threading is good practice for them too.





1 comment:

Jan said...

Once again, you out do me. I just could never have that kind of energy you carry around. Your girls are the luckiest.

Darling necklaces..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...